Accessibility Statement for The Success Academy
This is an accessibility statement from The Success Academy LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
The Success Academy LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Success Academy:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Allow a simple communication method with support to identify and solve accessibility issues.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Success Academy is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Some text has AAA contrast conformance, which is at least a 7:1 ratio (or 4.5:1 for large text).
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Success Academy. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Success Academy:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- You can also go to the “Contact Us” section of our website. The link is in the website footer which is at the bottom of the site.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Success Academy is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Browser Chrome with assistive technology NVDA on operating system Windows 11
Accessibility of The Success Academy relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Success Academy , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Success Academy:
- Videos: Videos do not have captions or transcripts. because Our course plugin does not provide these features. We are currently in the process of providing closed captions and transcripts to our videos. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Skip Link: Not all areas of the website are skippable because the learning system plugin does not easily allow for content skipping. We are currently in the process of fixing the skip link for certain pages. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Forms: Form errors do not show messages on all forms. because The form implementation does not have error customization. We are in the process of adding error messages to our forms. Please contact us at [email protected] if you cannot complete a form.
The Success Academy LLC assessed the accessibility of The Success Academy by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 26 April 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.